? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our mini-vacation

Here is a short clip from out visit to the African Safari Wildlife Park on the way to the Kalahari.  Hope this works….

 

More pics from the trip in a few days, we just got a giggle out of this one, esp the ending.

5 comments:

jennbecc said...

That screaming is HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard! I'm sorry it was at your expense and sorry you have to clean your window now. *L* eeew!

Unknown said...

hahaha! Wow! that is a lil too close for my comfort, too!

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh!!! I was so enthrawled by the fact that Ed is balancing twins while holding a lidless drink that I was so confused I had to rewind it!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a really long time. Oh my. The screaming is hilarious!! Who rolls down a window when there is a buffalo outside!?!?!?!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! I was laughing out loud!!!!!! That is sooo funny!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing for us to laugh!!!

Tonya Staab said...

OMG that bison freaked me the heck out. How fun. I wanna go there.