I think we have had something almost every day lately for all the Halloween activities going on.
On Friday we went to the university where Ed works at and did some trick or treating from department to department. Since the trick or treating was all over the campus we took the wagon. Braeden had fun waving his sword all over until someone gave him Wendy’s chili hot sauce instead of candy…the same guy gave him black olives in his bag last year. Anyway, he says next year he is not going to that department.
Yesterday we went to our multiple group Halloween party. Braeden had fun playing the games. Liam just wanted to run all over and Brenna enjoyed her cookie with frosting and sat eating it and getting messy for at least 30 minutes. She loved it.
Liam playing a clothespin game.
Making a spider.
There were way too many scary people!
The cookie made it all better in the end!
The boys enjoying their cookies.
And isn’t this a cute little penguin! I believe it is Quentin, but Lisa at Yes, my hands are full! (and so is my heart) will have to let me know if I got it right. Here are both penguins.

8 comments:
Yep - that penguin was Quentin, you were right. We had a lot of fun at that party too and boy did my kids sleep well that night!
double bonus!
That reminds me, I have to get my pics up from that night, you got me beat!
Have fun on Halloween!
loved their cute costumes...you did a good job on them! My two loved the cookies too and thankfully only were slightly scared by the pirate in the corner on the stairs...otherwise fun was had by all!
Glad they had so much fun. I need to frost some cookies with my guys. I'm sure that would be a hit! Sorry Braeden got Chili Hot Sauce....how weird is that?? *L*
Oh - I forgot to ask you about the bounce and play gym you went to by the outlets? Can you give me the name so i can call and get hours and rates?
Please and Thank you!
Lisa....I need to get your real email! Here is a link, they are working on a website, not up and running but this has the name and phone number.
http://www.springbreakinc.net/
Cute pics! The picture with the tutu and tears is so sweet.
Don't you just want to slap whoever gave a child the the chili sauce?
What is wrong with people?
Geez, stop off at Krogers and pick up a bag of lollipops for goodness sake.
Anyway...the costumes are adorable.
ADORABLE!!!
Yikes, hot sauce and olives?? lol! I don't blame B one bit for not wanting to go back!
Post a Comment