Today we went to a fall festival at a nearby nature center with my dad. When Braeden was about Liam and Brenna’s age he named grandpa….”bumpa”. And it stuck!
The odd thing is that my grandpa (my dad’s dad) we called “Grandpa Bump” and nobody knows how that got started, but all of my cousins and I always called him that.
Anyway, Brenna calls him Bumpa too, but Liam calls him “ca-ca”…yeah kind of like what we call poop. Sorry Bumps!
So here are a few pics from today.
As you can see, the leaves are starting to fall, I imagine it
will be quite pretty in a few more weeks.
Bumpa watching Liam dig in the dirt.
Liam after he ate dirt, grinning about it, its not everyday your
mom lets you get nice and muddy.

6 comments:
Is that at Ligon? We need to get the kids to the orchard or something soon! Our weekends are filling up fast though...ugh!
Girls just left a bit ago - had a nice night and not too much to clean up afterwards. Should be in bed, but need to wind down for a few first...have a good weekend!
awe!
Great pics.
I love that they gave your dad his own spin on Grandpa. Adorable.
It looks beautiful there. Leaves don't really turn much here. I love how they call him Bumpa, that's such an individual name!
It sure is a beautiful place, I can see why you enjoy going there.
The pics came out great! Bumpa looks so proud of the kids!
Love the pictures and the autumn themed template.
That last photo is absolutely beautiful. You need to have it enlarged and framed.
Post a Comment