? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 27, 2008

Braeden the photographer

Yes, I know I never post pics of myself and have been hearing about it. Anyway I needed a new avatar and so I let Braeden hold my camera and take a few pics the other day.  See how he did…

IMG_2932

IMG_2925

Okay….he did get a bit better, lol!  Here’s the final one…

He did pretty good, huh?  He had a lot of fun pushing all the buttons!

Wow…my right eye looks a lot bigger than the left one, Brenna has that too, I don’t think its normally as noticeable as it is in this pic though…but maybe I am used to it, wow that looks freaky!  Gosh I am overanalyzing this huh…guess that’s why I don’t do pictures very often!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Woman, you're gorgeous, I don't wanna hear ANYTHING otherwise! Great job on the pics B!

Jocasta said...

You are gorgeous - great pictures!

jennbecc said...

Great job Braeden. I can't wait to see pictures that my guys take. I didn't even notice your eyes....*L* I have one bigger than the other too. Funny how we're hypersensitive about things that others don't see.

Laura said...

I think he did REALLY well....and I'm not going to gloat about the MSU victory either.

Unknown said...

not bad! Nice faces! haha!

Oh...even tho Laura won't rub it in about the MSU WIN...I will...hahaha!!

See you tonight!

Tabatha said...

He did a good job...you are a very pretty woman Brooke.

The Hayes Family said...

Good job Braeden! I think he captured you beautifully!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Holy cow, Sister, you are a knockout! Braeden did a splendid job..quite the little photog!

Tonya Staab said...

okay honey, you are definitely over analyzing. You look hot. Damn I have to go do something with my head now and get dressed.

Great little photographer you have there.

Kristin said...

Braeden is a natural photographer and you are a natural model!

You look great Brooke even with your crazy eyes, lmao, J/K!!!!

Joanna said...

Nice job Braeden!