? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 29, 2008

Applewood-Braeden

Every year we have made it a tradition to go to the Applewood Fall Festival since Braeden was only 1.  It is at the Mott Estate which is a very pretty place to visit any time of the year. They only have it open to the public a few times a year.

My mom always made the trip with us, but since she was in the hospital we made it on our own this year.  Thank goodness its only 3 minutes away, I was able to take the kids up to see here….they didn’t cooperate for too long so we went home.  Today I am doing a flashback to all of Braeden’s Applewood pictures.  I can’t believe how time flies!!!

Braeden AGE 1

Braden AGE 2

Braeden AGE 3

Braeden AGE 4

Braeden AGE 5

6 comments:

Tracy said...

What a great idea (and cute pics, BTW.) We go to Bronners every year - fight the crowds - a month or two before Christmas, and I think we'll have to get pictures of the kiddos in front of the giant Santa every year. :)

Cynthia said...

It's crazy how fast time flies. I remember all those pictures. Wow. Just amazing!

Kristin said...

I am so glad that you went even if just for a little while.

I can't believe how time flies, look at cutie B, growing up WAY too fast!

jennbecc said...

So cute that you have a picture every year! Way to be consistant mommy!

Unknown said...

Very cool!! So neat seeing him grow up!

Heather said...

OMG how cute are all those pictures!