After the kids have been had runny noses for a while we seem to be getting better, although if Liam wakes up with a runny nose tomorrow it really won’t surprise me.
The past few weeks I have been pricing clothes and getting them ready for our Multiples Mom to Mom sale in October. We had a good weekend last weekend so I planned a last minute garage sale. I’ve only had one other garage sale with my friend Cynthia a few years back….when I sold all my stuff from Braeden because we weren’t having any more kids.
It went well, I forget that because we live on a main road that cars really fly through here, so without any ad in the paper we did better than I thought we would. Ed put the kids in their old walkers that were for sale, they were in their glory, racing up and down the driveway, crazy kids…..actually crazy daddy. I make him take them in when someone pulled in the driveway, I was too nervous.
It doesn’t look like a lot of stuff….but there is TONS of it and I still have quite a bit left to take the the sale.
Today while Braeden was at school I went to pick up some fabric to make Liam and Braeden’s Halloween costume. Braeden is going to be a knight and Liam is going to look like a prince. Anyway, got the fabric/felt….we shall see how it turns out. I got Brenna some sequins to wear around her neck of her plain white shirt, it looks really cute, thinking I might only need to glue it on instead of sewing it. Here''s a sneak peek without the sequins.
POUTY PRINCESS...I wouldn't pick her up and she got ticked.
AND today I got the kids little mini people chairs on clearance at Target, the kids LOVED them!
COUCH POTATOS
Yeah, I know the wrong kid is in the pink one. I want two sage ones, I am going to check at the other Target to see if they have another sage one the next time I am there.
Jumping on the furniture.....um no-no-no!
And at last.....she is trying to give Liam a kiss, but he keeps trying to get away from her!

7 comments:
OMIGOSH! All your pictures are marvelous, but "Pouty Princess?" You need to sell rights to that one to Hallmark!
Adorable!
Looks like a well organized garage sale...Glad it went so wel, I hope you made a ton of money too. Sounds like the kids are going to have some great Halloween Costumes this year, just like last year.Really great pictures, "The Pouty Princess" pic is PRICELESS....love her blue tuttu too.
I wish our Target carried those chairs.
A) I love these pictures.
B) I LOVE fall in Michigan. We have been visiting back there almost yearly in the early fall.
Michigan does fall perfectly.
(My husband is from East Lansing.)
Glad I visited.
I, too, love Brenna's pout! Too cute! Also love her kiss.
So you're not going to make Liam wear the costume he doesn't like? hehe! I just showed Paul the pics on Photobucket of him trying to pull the other one off. Good luck with the new costumes!
Kisses - too cute! Love the chairs, they look comfy.
Wish I lived closer, looks like you have some great toys for sale!
That looks like a great garage sale. Love the kiddie chairs. Cute!!
The pouty princess is adorable! Can't wait to see the full halloween costumes.
I love Fall..just stinks that Winter follows it. BLAH
Oh my, look at that princess. She is just too cute. That kissing picture is just priceless
I can't wait to get rid of all the twins old stuff. I would love to be able to get into my garage one of these days.
Post a Comment