? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nana and Bumpa are home!!!

And they got us some Alaska Jammies!!!!

brennabear

liambear

brennabear2

braedenalaska2

And a few from this afternoon

backyardigans

liamclimb2 Ignore the snot…..this is the least snotty I have been in weeks!

9 comments:

jennbecc said...

Cute Alaska jammies! I was born there...but never had cool jammies like those! Darn!

Ianzmama said...

WTH, when did you give them permission to grow up?! I can't believe how big they are! Love the jammies.

Unknown said...

cute PJs!! They are growing! I swear they look a lot different from when we last saw you...which was only about a month ago. Looking forward to seeing you this week..hopefully we can get the kiddos together again soon, too.

Joanna said...

Those PJ's are so cute! I love Brenna's pony tails, her hair looks thick. I don't think I'd be able to get a cute bow like that in Kat's hair, it would fall out because her hair is pretty thin. Love the picture from behind of the kids walking.

Kristen said...

Wow that pic of them outside is awesome!! It makes me long for fall... somewhere else...like in the Midwest *lol. The jammies are adorable!! The pics from the UM game are cute too. Wow, you have some pretty big kids all of a sudden!!

Tabatha said...

Wow Brooke your kids are getting so big....Too cute for words.

Kristin said...

They are all growing way too fast! I love the pj's, esp. Brenna's : )

Did you and dh get a pair? LOL!

Jocasta said...

Love the PJ's!

Tonya Staab said...

Those jammies are just too cute.

Look at those pigtails, when did her hair get so long?