? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Way back…..Monday?

Okay, I have been REALLY slacking on the blog, I don’t even think there has been a picture taken in the past few weeks.  The babies have been sick….ewwy gooey noses and I have just been feeling run down.  Anyway, we are doing a lot of cleaning, working on getting all the “stuff” out of the basement so we can finish it.  Anyway, found a long lost CD of pics I haven’t seen in a long time, thought I would share. 

 

daddyandme Daddy and Braeden

4GENERBraeden’s first b-day with my sis Amber, Great Grandma, Grandma, and me

Dcp_0559

First St Paddy’s day, we actually won a contest with this pic, he won a $100 gift certificate to Baby Universe, a sketch of himself, some hooded towels, and lots of other goodies….for free!

GRANNPAGUITAR

Braeden and Bumpa playing the guitar

first valentinesMy Little Valentine!

frankenmuth

Our first picnic in Frankenmuth.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I remember all these pictures! OMG! Seems like just yesterday.

jennbecc said...

What cute pictures! Love the St Patty's and Valentines ones! Too cute!

Unknown said...

How cute! I have often thought that Brenna looks a lot like Braeden, but after seeing these - wow! She has that same face he did as a baby!!

Tonya Staab said...

OMG that St. Patricks Day pic is gorgeous.