? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Movie

This week we were able to take Liam and Brenna to their first movie.  The plan originally was for Ed to take Liam to see Curious George last Saturday and then I would take Brenna to see Princess and the Frog through the week.

The morning of the movie I told Liam that Daddy was going totake him to see Curious George.  I told him he got to go by himself….you know some one on one time.  He wanted Brenna to go, so I told him that I was going to take Brenna to see the Princess movie.  He said he wanted to see the “Tiana Frog” movie. 

So we changed the plans and were going to take them both to see Princess and the Frog during the week.  We lined up Bumpa to hang out with Braeden so he would be spared the Princess movie.  He went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks with Bumpa the week before.

So the morning we are ready to go and Liam is crying that he wants to see Curious George.  Brenna yelled….”I no want Tiana, I want Cinderella”.  I almost just cancelled it all, but decided to go through with it.

Glad I didn’t cancel, the kids both really like the movie and sat through it really well, especially with it being their first movie.  It definitely wasn’t all princessy and girly, lots of fun frogs and crocodiles, etc.

Here is a photo of the two engrossed in the movie.

movies

As an added note, here is a photo of Braeden at his first movie, The Heffalump movie when he was about the same age.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad they did great! They are so cute! I took Amelia to see Princess and the Frog .. she loved it!

Lisa said...

We were thinking of going to that movie with the boys, glad to hear its just as good for the boys and it is for the girls!

Brooke said...

I think they would like it. Liam still is talking about the crocodile.

Unknown said...

How funny that we both posted about this today!! LOL! Glad they enjoyed it and it went over well. Too funny that they kept changing their minds!! Jacob was just as excited to see it as Sarah...he didn't mind it was a Princess at all...

The cute thing when it was done...Sarah said right away that we had to go back to Grandma's house and see Adam...she must've missed him! :-)