I’m sure most everyone knows how much I love Disney. My dad sent these pics to me today. My first trip to Disney, 1978, I was 6 yrs old. I have a few memories of this trip. I remember seeing the castle and how cool it was. I remember the tea cups. Most of all I remember it was Christmas and I was afraid Santa would not find us at Disney. He did find us, he left the presents in my grandparents van and I got me favorite Whoopsie Doll.
My sister will die when she sees these photos….yes that is my sister and me with Donald, NOT my brother. It was the Dorothy Hamill haircut.

4 comments:
OH those old pictures are just magic.
oh how fun! I see so much of your kids in you!!!
Oh that is so cool! My first trip was the same years as yours! I was 3. My pictures look just like these - even the same style clothes! I should dig them out and post them!
We are quite groovy, huh?
Post a Comment