? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our baggie books

Every year after Christmas we take the photo cards we receive and cut the photos down and make a book.  The kids have fun looking at family and friends, its also nice to help them learn the names of family that we don’t see very often.

IMG_4649

I have a few friends that are doing the 365 project, a post or photo each day of the year….I already missed a few days.  I might need to change it to a weekly project, 52 posts, lol!  I’m still going to try.  Plus if I do it more frequently, I will have fewer huge catch up posts.

5 comments:

cat said...

Another 365 buddie - will pop in to see what you are up to.

Joanna said...

That baggie book is so cool Brooke - how do you make the bags attach? Is there a diy on how to do that somewhere? I love it.

Brooke said...

I just used clear packing tape on each page and then reinforced it again on the outside.

Our SKIP teacher gave us one with pics in it of the kids a few years back.

Anonymous said...

that's a cool idea Brooke! I may have to drop mine to 52 week blog too, but I'm hanging in there so far. lol

Unknown said...

I remember you mentioning this last year (And Liam going around kissing Sarah's pic! LOL!) We put ours on the fridge for the kids to see and us to enjoy all year. :-)