? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wanted: Mom who likes to play outdoors

It is freezing here and the snow keeps coming.   The kids would love to go outside and play in it, but need a mother who can tolerate freezing temps for more than 5-10 minutes. 

Time to gather up the snow pants, gloves, hats, coats: 10 mi

Time to get it all on two toddlers: 15 minutes

Time to take it all back off when I realize I forgot the crucial potty break BEFORE clothes: 10 minutes

Total time before walking out the door: 35-45 minutes

Time outdoors 5-10 minutes……just not worth it when Daddy can tolerate much longer periods outdoors.  I am happy to make the hot cocoa for when everyone comes back inside.

This is MY idea of playing in the snow…..

IMG_4740snowmadfinal

BTW…Brenna swiped Liam’s bowl, he isn’t very happy.

3 comments:

cat said...

Oh freak, I don't think I will do any better.

Unknown said...

I don't mind playing outside for a lil while...but man....my two are HEAVY to pull in the sled together...can I have two that are Brenna's size?? that'd be easy! (I think she's about 1/2 Jacob's weight, ya think?)

btw...wondering what she's up to know in weight...wondering if Adam will outweigh her at his appt next week!?! haha!

Brooke said...

At the dr's office last week she was ALMOST 25, 24.75.

I've been pulling them around the house on a laundry basket (they call it a train) I put a blanket under it for me to pull and not scratch the floors. I can pull Brenna like nothing, but both of them on they are heavy.

I imagine putting your two on them would be really hard. Good exercise though!