? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Way back when…..I was the mother of one

Only by a week though, this is the week before I went into labor with the twins…can’t say I don’t know why looking back…

Field trip to Hungry Howies

101_2507

Field Trip to the bowling alley.  The funny thing is looking at this photo now it that the two little twin girls behind Braeden we didn’t know back then.  When I was looking at this picture last year I realized it was Anna and Megan, a friend from my Multiples group’s girls.

101_2527

Another field trip to Krispy Creme, he is with his cousin Matthew, Krispy Kreme no longer exists here anymore.

101_2413

And to end the week a Valentine’s Party.

101_2483

And a scary photo of me the week before I had Liam and Brenna, now that is a HUGE BELLY!

101_2460

5 comments:

cat said...

Oh wow Brooke, that was huge - but I think I looked similar. How many weeks were they born at - and size?

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Brooke, you looked GORGEOUS! What a fun series of pictures...and sister, we've got Krispy Kreme here in Richmond, VA still! (We LOVE going there...I went through the drive-thru SOOO often when I was nursing the babies...of course now that I've long since quit, I STILL like a KK now and then! ;) )

Great, great, Way Back When-esday! Thanks so much for playing along!

Unknown said...

how funny about that photo with Anna and Megan! I remember you telling me about it but I hadn't seen it. SOoo funny!

I miss Krispy Kreme too...we didn't go there often but they DID have really yummy donuts! lol

Brooke said...

They were born one day shy of 37 weeks, I actually had a scheduled c-section the following day. Brenna was 6lbs and Liam was 6lbs 11 oz.

Lisa said...

Ah, the days before Braeden was terrorized by his siblings...

funny story that you guys met Anna and Megan before you KNEW Anna and Megan as Kerry's!