? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

What happened to Uno?

uno

I don’t like it, what happened to “WILD”, “SKIP”, “REVERSE”, “DRAW TWO”, and “DRAW FOUR”…..I’m having a hard time adjusting to change I guess!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I agree! Okay is this so much more efficient that to actually print those few letters on the cards like before?
Don't fix it if it ain't broke!

Jennifer said...

ew, I don't like that either.....yuck! The boys got Uno Moo for Christmas and they love it. Have you seen it? Its a preschool version of Uno!

Anonymous said...

What? That's crazy!

Unknown said...

That's so funny! I was just playing UNO the other day with Amelia!!!