? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Help! Toy Organization

Okay, so I thought getting a toy organizer was a great idea. We have so many little balls, shapes, little people, etc floating around the room. I got everything all organized with a specific place for each item. I should have known better. This is what happened. So what is your rule on toys? Do you have rules, one toy out at a time? Is this really possible at this age? I missed the boat on this one with Braeden, so I need to teach Liam and Brenna a bit better. Maybe we will just have a cleanup time before naps and bedtime. Any input would be helpful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

our two are finally at least learning to pick up their toys when we get them started...no luck in the 'one toy at a time' thing...

Joanna said...

That is funny, they really got into ALL the toys! That is pretty similar to our house. I just let mine take out whatever toys they want and at the end of the day, or before nap, I start cleaning up and singing that clean up song and they will watch me and occasionally put a toy away (and also take a toy back out). Hopefully as they get older it will get better with the clean-up. But for right now it looks like a tornado has come through our house when they are done playing.