? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 16, 2008

My "baby"

Today I was playing with the kids and Braeden wanted to go upstairs by himself to play. He normally doesn't like to play up there by himself. After about 20 minutes I noticed it was pretty quiet. I went up to check on him and found him like this. It was so weird, he doesn't take naps anymore AND he has never used headphones before. He got them for Christmas and I imagine he found them and put them on and fell asleep listening to them. Hmmmm.....maybe we should do this more often, maybe at the babies naptime!

0 comments: