? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paragraphs???

This is driving me crazy! Please share with me how to make my new paragraphs show up like I typed them. The sleep deprived post is impossible to read without any new spaces, like one big blurry mess......the teacher in me is ready to mark it all up.

3 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

I use Windows Live Writer to type up my posts. It's super easy and free. You can do a lot more with it too than using the Blogger format.

Cynthia said...

I've never had a problem. I just make paragraphs like I do anywhere else. Just pressing enter..etc.

That's weird you're having a problem.

Brooke said...

Okay....downloaded Live Writer, but I have lost it on my computer. Going to have to go on a hunt.

I am making paragraphs like normal, I have no clue why it doesn't like me.