? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 23, 2008

Pre-K graduation

In the video below he is the one on the far end of the left side. This picture is with his teacher Mrs. Larissa who is expecting a baby girl in about another month. She along with his other teacher Mrs. Shawna have been great for Braeden.

Today was Braeden's last day of Pre-K. I can't believe he will be off to kindergarten in the fall, its seems like yesterday he was Liam and Brenna's age. The other day I found some of his old 2T clothes and I was thinking Liam will wearing them soon. The graduation was fun. His old teachers from his 3 yr old preschool were there and the kids all did great. They were quite comical though. They sang three songs and received their diplomas. There was a luncheon in the gym following the graduation. Once the kids ate they were running around all over they gym with each other one last time.

A few of the children will be going to Lacure with Braeden next year, so that will be nice. We should learn by the end of the summer if he gets the "pretty" teacher that he wants. I did request her, but not because she is pretty, I think she would be a good match for Braeden and his personality. I am so happy we made the decision to not send him to kindergarten this year. With his October birthday and social skills, on top of his world being turned upside down with the birth of Liam and Brenna, it really gave him the time to grow and mature to allow him to be successful next year.
WARNING: Bragging ahead. We attended the kindergarten screening and he did extremely well on it, I was told that he had the highest score on the test up to that point and they were there at the end of the second day of screenings. That really didn't surprise me. We were never worrying about an academic issues. He can read chapter books, I leveled him and he is reading at a level 12 which is about a middle of the year first grade level. This is without any formal reading instruction. His Pre-K was more of a social setting, they worked on the alphabet and had them writing their name. I have not worked on reading with him at all. I read him his nightly three books and he plays learning games on the computer. He has matured so much and really looks out for Liam and Brenna, at times he is a pistol, but he really is a loving and caring little guy. Enjoy the video!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Liam!

Unknown said...

OMG! I can't believe I just wrote Liam instead of Braeden! oops!!!

Congrats BRAEDEN!!!!!

The Hayes Family said...

I love children's programs!! Congrats...it's amazing how quickly they grow!!