I have way too many pictures to pick from because they were just having too much fun. We bought a sand and water table, I can’t believe how much fun all of the kids have with it. Right now we are just sticking to the water, the sand was always really gross and I don’t want to have to worry about them eating the dirt on TOP of them drinking the water.
We also have the matching picnic table/sandbox combo. We are using it for a pool though so we can use the sandbox lid to cover the water. We get a lot of wind around out house and lost the umbrella it, I was happy to see the umbrella to the sand/water table is exactly the same and I can move it to block the kids from the sun when they are playing at each.
I love the water splashing!

3 comments:
Love the last pic of Liam and Brenna's cute swim suit!!
What great shots of the water splashing. How fun. You have the best stuff for your kids to play with.
We are still working on the swing set, it may be done by christmas, ugh.
you've been tagged!
Post a Comment