Ed took Braeden to the Home Depot for the Kid’s Workshop. We had never did this before, but thought is sounded like a nice father/son activity without babies involved. They had fun making a boat and picked up some wood to finish off the playground area. We are sooo close to being done with it. Cousin Lochlan’s b-day party is here in two weeks, so we definitely want it done before then.
Here is the finished project….
And here is Liam and Brenna kids modeling the competition.
Don’t mind Liam he really must be sad he is a bit partial to Home Depot.
Okay, the real reason is mommy told him that he couldn’t suck on the paint brush.
Okay, so they are a bit young, I’m sure glad I didn’t start out with tempera paint like I had planned.

7 comments:
I used to love those paint with water things when I was a kid! Good idea to use it with the little ones!
Oh yeah, I'm so glad you went to the workshop, they are great. Such a great bonding time for daddy's and their boys.
Hubby spent about 7 hours yesterday outside trying to build the play equipment which was finally delivered during the week. He's up to step 5. Can you believe it. How long did it take to put yours together?
I think it took about a month, but they only got about 1-2 hours about 3-4 times a week. It's done now, just have to get the surrounding stuff done too.
Also, thanks for the Home Depot link, I think they might do the birdhouse next month too if we aren't busy.
I love those little Lowes Aprons, how cute! I have heard of these workshops at Home Depot, I think that is such a good idea. Can't wait for ours to get old enough to take them. Liam & Brenna look like little budding artists :).
Cute pictures! Josh had the same Lowe's apron.
Good idea about the workshop at Home Depot. I'll have to keep that in mind.
Hey Cyn!
We got those Lowes aprons together at a children's fair at Courtland a few years ago for Braeden and Josh.
I thought I remembered getting them at courtland. Josh wore his out a couple years ago.
Post a Comment