? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An update on things

brennabackyard Yesterday was pretty trying, both kids were crabby and I just felt so bad for them. I was disinfecting the house and really dragging. This morning Liam's "spots" seem to be going away and he seems a bit happier, still a bit clingy or should I say he wants lots of snuggles.

Brenna seems to be in pretty good spirits. Her infection looks a bit better, I am still nervous that the MRSA might not go away with the antibiotics, but so far no fever. We have another appt on Friday and I'm going to see how she is doing, and I am coming in with a very long list of questions.

We have been trying to have fun at home since we don't want to take her out if her immune system is compromised. It's been hard getting used to playing outside only to be cooped back up again.

We have been trying to spend a lot of time on the deck, not really letting them out in the yard, trying to make sure I keep them really clean. Today I let them play in the kitchen which is usually off limits, they had a lot of fun hiding in the cupboards and finding all sorts of new treasures in there.

100_9741

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my...my two love to play in the kitchen and get so mad when we shut them out! what is so great about the kitchen??

Brooke said...

They love everything in there, not just the pots and pans, today their found my kids art drawer, which they are totally to young for, will post some pics soon.

And wow, there really do lose it when I put the fence back up.