? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Lochlan

Yesterday we had my nephew Lochlan’s third b-day party here.  My sis Amber lives near Detroit and most of the guests live up here.  We volunteered having it here before thinking about the work involved.  No it really shouldn’t be a lot of work…..but those you you with twins realize how keeping the house clean is like impossible.

I wouldn’t want anyone to think I don’t clean, because I swear I clean like 10 times a day…why I’m not sure, at the end of the day it looks just like it did two hours before when I just picked it back up.  But you know that deep cleaning that you might not want anyone else to see.  Like the caramel that was spilled in the fridge 2 months ago, you just didn’t get a chance to scrub yet.  Or the fridge phonics letters that have made their way INSIDE the fridge….we were wondering where all the E’s went!  But you know the stuff that goes with having a gathering at your house.

Amber arrived about 1.5 hour before the guest were to arrive in true Amber style (hee hee, gotta love her) with the cakes not frosted and nothing set up.  I think I took over the cakes about 2:30 when the twins went down for a nap and finished up the cakes 3:15 as she was finishing getting dressed…um yeah the party started at 3:00, thank goodness my parents were able to entertain the family memebers.

Anyway, the black clouds rolled in right on time at 3:00.  So much for all the kids running around outside.  It did get nicer a bit later though.  Lochlan loved his cake and was so cute.  He looked at the train cake and informed Amber that the train had no buffers.

The kids had fun breaking open the pinata and playing pin the 1 on Thomas.  I remembered I had a Thomas music CD and put it in and Lochlan was so cute dancing to the music.

Here are a few pics!

lochstrain

Lochlan with this Thomas cake.

lochlancardOpening a present

ambermadelynMadelyn and Amber

 

bumpabrenna 

Bumpa and Brenna

 

My cousins Jenn, Rex, Pati and our next generation….Lochaln, Brenna, Jillian, Kati, Braeden, Liam, Madelyn, and Laiken.

happykids Playing

kidsplaying

tball lochlanbraeden trytosave lochbrae Braeden pulling Lochlan on a birthday ride

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I posted a comment last night, but blogger wasn't letting me. I forget what I said, other than I'm glad it went well. :-)

I know you don't like to play along but regardless...just sent you some blog-love! haha! check out your award on my page :-)