? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our day at the zoo

zoo

We finally found a weekend with nothing planned and hoped to make it to the zoo.  We had been watching the forecast all week calling for rain.  The good news was after the babies woke up from their nap it was looking pretty nice.  By the time we got to the zoo, we had a perfect sunny day.  My mom called and wasn’t doing anything so we added a row to the van and she came along too.

Braeden has loved this zoo since he was little because there is a train.  We like it because its a small zoo that is doable in a few hours.  We have bought the season pass almost every year, so on our way home from a shopping trip we can pop in for a quick ride on the train or short tour through the zoo.  We made it there with Liam and Brenna last year once.  We are hoping to get up there a few times this year, we also bought an add-a-guest for grandma or grandpa.

I had hundreds of pics and really I did narrow them down to my favorites, but there are still a ton!

101_4244  Here Liam and Brenna are last year (6-27-07)

hangin outAnd here we are this year…..I didn’t realize until I looked it up that it was almost a year to date.  (6-28-08)  Wow, what a difference a year makes!

trainride  Here we all are on the train ride

liamtrain peekaboo

Liam on the train ride and Brenna playing peek-a-boo through the door at the train station.

braebutterflyThe kids all loved the butterfly house and we let the little ones down to chase the butterflies, but were careful not to step on any. 

butterflyhouse

tiptoe

101_0630

feedingcow Braeden feeding the cow

favorite animal This was the babies favorite animal….not sure if they realized he wasn’t alive.

feeddipping Brenna loved the pond, she decided she thought it might be like a real pool. ICK!penguinThe penguins

brenna horsie  Brenna LOVED the carousel!

onthesidelinesLiam was not a fan, he sat out the rest of the rides.  He was a lot happier watching.liambraeThe boys

liambenchCan’t wait for the next trip to the zoo!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe we never saw you! You must've been just a bit ahead of us, but there at the same time. How funny! I didn't think it was big enough to miss each other. Glad your kiddos got to see the penguins. When we went around, they were all shading themselves up in the back and the kids couldn't really see them. Maybe next time.

Tonya Staab said...

What a fabulous day. I love going to the zoo. I hadn't thought to take our wagon, we normally do the stroller. Think I'll give the wagon a try next time, bet the bus will love it.

The pic of the 2 boys on the bench is just ADORABLE. You must frame that one.

Brooke said...

We took the wagon on the stroller a few weeks ago, it worked there, they even let the kids get in the wagon on the lift and lifted it up. Liam freaked a bit.